Core Values and Principles
The T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center holds true to a set of guiding principles and a set of fundamental core values that define the Center’s character and culture. They are enduring qualities and shared convictions that we bring to our profession and are a fundamental strength of our work. We believe the Center should be held to a set of principles that ensure:
- Accountability — Promoting programs and practices that result in measurable outcomes based on data
- Responsiveness — Ensuring timely technical assistance based on an understanding of the needs of our customers and responding to those needs
- Data-Driven Results — Creating well-focused, well-planned and well-informed solutions and outcomes backed up by data
- Adequate and Sustainable Services — Providing programs, services and products based on current industry needs, research and best practice
- Advocacy and Public Education — Providing a voice and face for the early education workforce
- Integrity — Safeguarding the quality of the programs and the financial investments in T.E.A.C.H. and WAGE$ as they grow nationally
View the complete Core Values and Guiding Principles.
Built-in support and accountability for safeguarding your early childhood professional development investments
The Center uses a variety of strategies to help states create a stable, well-educated and fairly compensated early childhood workforce. The Center is a one-stop shop for national, state and local policymakers looking for proven strategies to solve the longstanding problems facing the early childhood workforce.