- Unifying Framework for the Early Childhood Education Profession: What’s Next – Lauren Hogan, NAEYC February 2021
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center Advocates for Investments in Workforce Education
On February 28, 2014, the Institute of Medicine/National Research Council study committee held a public information-gathering session at the National Academy of Sciences in Washington, DC, to obtain input from stakeholders interested in the developmental science, care, and education of children from birth to age 8. Out of their work in this area, the report, Transforming the Workforce for Children Birth Through Age 8: A Unifying Foundation.
At this public session, a limited number of stakeholders provided brief remarks, including Sue Russell, Executive Director of the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center.
“Good afternoon, Dr. Allen and Committee Members. I am Sue Russell, Executive Director of the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center. Thank you for the opportunity to provide input into this process. My remarks today will be focused on seamlessly providing for the needs of children who spend most of their waking hours for the first five years of their life in early care and education settings, and be further focused on their teachers.”Remarks by Sue Russell
- Contextualized Developmental Math — Central Piedmont Community College, ECE Division
- Contextualized Developmental English — Central Piedmont Community College, ECE Division
- The Compensation Conundrum: What Needs to Happen? — T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center, NAEYC Presentation 2015
Presentations from NAEYC 2015 National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development
- Addressing compensation for the early education workforce: How salary supplements can make a difference for our field
- What we’ve learned on the way to building the educated, fairly compensated, and stable workforce our children deserve: 25 Years of T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood®
- Research Poster — Building a Better Educated, Compensated and Stable Early Education Workforce Demographics, Outputs and Outcomes of T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood®
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center Overview Webinar — This Center Overview Webinar highlights the work of the Center and the services, resources, tools, and supports that are available to you.
- Child Care WAGE$® Overview Webinar — This webinar highlights the why, what, and how of the Child Care WAGE$® Project.