Skip to content
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® programs are housed in non-profit organizations that must have:
- Experience delivering services to the early childhood education community on a statewide basis
- No conflicts of interest as an organization that either could receive scholarships for staff or provide higher education or employ staff who could receive salary supplements
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) State Affiliates
- Child Care Resource and Referral State Networks
- Statewide Early Childhood Organizations
For a complete listing of T.E.A.C.H. Organizations and contacts, click here.