The T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center, a division of Child Care Services Association, holds true to a set of core values and guiding principles that define the character and culture of the center. These values and principles are a fundamental strength of our work, born out of knowledge and understanding developed through years of service to state and national early childhood education systems and through the growth and expansion of the center’s work. They are enduring qualities and shared convictions that we bring to our profession.
- Integrity — Safeguarding the quality of T.E.A.C.H. and WAGE$ as they grow nationally.
- Responsiveness — Providing timely technical assistance based on an understanding of the needs of our customers.
- Accountability — Promoting programs and practices that result in measurable outcomes.
- Equity — Valuing fairness and justice for all services and people.
- Effective and sustainable services — Providing programs, services and products based on current industry-driven research, data, and best practice.