We hope you will join us in Chapel Hill next year!
Wednesday-Thursday, April 10-11, 2024
Friday Conference Center
University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
This annual event brings together professionals from across the country who are working on advocacy, policy, funding, strategy development and systems building toward implementation and sustainability of programs, as well as strategies and funding that support early education systems nationally and in states and communities across the country.
- Two days of workshops and keynote/plenary sessions on topics related to the early education workforce and systems building, including advancing equity and diversity in the field and emergent leadership development of T.E.A.C.H. and WAGE$ Program staff.
- More than 35 workshops across six breakout sessions, an opening keynote presentation the first morning and a plenary session on the second day. Workshops are capped at 30-40 participants, providing an atmosphere for networking and small group discussions.
- Opportunities to update your knowledge, grow your skills, and network with colleagues.
Who Should Attend
- Staff of T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® and Child Care WAGE$® programs
- State and national non-profit organization professionals
- Higher education faculty
- State and national governmental agency personnel
- Other partners working on advocacy, policy, financing, strategy development and systems building to address early childhood workforce issues.
If you would like to receive more information about the convening, send us a message.
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center at Child Care Services Association Seeks Your Partnership
We invite you to sponsor the 2024 Early Childhood Education Workforce Convening, hosted by the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center at Child Care Services Association.
The 2023 Convening was Sponsored by
Thanks to those who attended the 2023 Early Childhood Education Workforce Convening – View the highlights here
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors
Previous Plenary Panel Presentation Video Links
- 2021 Keynote: Exploring and Ensuring Equitable Pathways Leading to a Diverse, Well Compensated and Professional Early Childhood Workforce
- 2021 Plenary Panel: Reimagining ChildCare Means Centering Equity
- 2021 Closing Presentation: From the Funders’ Perspective: Making the Case for Early Childhood Workforce Investment
- 2018 Plenary Panel: Education is a Game Changer
- 2016 Plenary Panel: Let’s Talk About it: Issues of Race, Gender and Equity in our Everyday Lives as Early Childhood Professionals