2022 Convening Highlights
- Over 40 workshops addressing early childhood education professional development systems, higher education, advocacy and public policy for all early childhood professionals and emergent leadership development for T.E.A.C.H. and WAGE$ program staff
- Nationally known speakers who address topics timely to the field
- Networking opportunities with peers from across the country
Thank you to our Sponsors
We hope you will join us in Chapel Hill next year!
Save the date now:
Wednesday-Friday, April 26-28, 2023
William and Ida Friday Conference Center
University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
This annual event brings together professionals from across the country who are working on advocacy, policy, funding, strategy development and systems building toward implementation and sustainability of programs, strategies and funding that support early education systems nationally and in states and communities across the country.
Who Should Attend
- Staff of T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® and Child Care WAGE$® programs
- State and national non-profit organization professionals
- Higher education faculty
- State and national governmental agency personnel
- Others working on early childhood education workforce issues
If you would like to receive more information about the convening, send us a message.
Previous Plenary Panel Presentation Video Links
- 2021 Keynote: Exploring and Ensuring Equitable Pathways Leading to a Diverse, Well Compensated and Professional Early Childhood Workforce
- 2021 Plenary Panel: Reimagining ChildCare Means Centering Equity
- 2021 Closing Presentation: From the Funders’ Perspective: Making the Case for Early Childhood Workforce Investment
- 2018 Plenary Panel: Education is a Game Changer
- 2016 Plenary Panel: Let’s Talk About it: Issues of Race, Gender and Equity in our Everyday Lives as Early Childhood Professionals